Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system, with over two billion monthly active users worldwide. This popularity not only stems from the fact that Android is used on devices by Sony, Samsung and Google, but it’s also due to the fact that the software runs flawlessly and makes light work of many simple computing tasks.
This is also what makes Android the leading mobile platform for online gaming. In fact, many online gamers argue that they benefit from a much better online casino experience when playing from an Android tablet than they do from a desktop computer.
This is because Android gaming is supported by most online casinos and many online casinos now even create games specifically designed for use on Android devices, including mobile poker.
This means that players can expect games which are very quick to load, responsive and which offer smooth, with the added benefit of being able to play them anywhere, at any time.
You can play poker on an Android tablet by either accessing your favourite online casino through the tablet’s browser, or by downloading a specific gambling site app. Either option allows players to experience the full thrill of online poker in a convenient manner, which is why playing poker on Android devices is so popular.
Online Poker on Android Tablet
Almost all of the biggest and best online poker websites offer a way for mobile and tablet users to enjoy their games. In the past this has simply been by offering a mobile-optimized version of their website, so that you can enjoy it in your tablet browser, but now an increasing amount of online casinos are also offering a downloadable app for poker games.
This is because they have realized they can offer a higher quality of gameplay and graphics in an app, and it also means that they can promise a much more straightforward and glitch-free experience too.
As online poker sites know that gameplay via the app, as opposed to via your mobile device browser, is much more enjoyable for players, they make it as simple as possible for you to download the software and get started. In fact, online poker site apps can be downloaded through the Google Play Store, which ensures that they are safe and trustworthy too.
How To Download Android Poker Apps
Here is how you can get started playing online poker on Android tablet in five easy steps:
- Find an online poker site that suits your gaming style and needs and make sure it does offer an Android app for a flawless experience. You may already have a favourite site which you play on via you desktop computer, but you can always also read poker site reviews to find new places to play.
- Visit the Google Play Store and, using the search function, input the name of the poker site.
- Download your chosen mobile poker app as you would do with any other Android app.
- Open the app and follow the registration process, or log in with an existing account.
- Play online poker straight from your Android tablet!